We Explore Every Single Supreme x The North Face Drop Since 2007
Its been 10 years since Supreme & The North Face came together, as the collections have grown so has its desirability.
Collaborations aren’t just something whereby a brand can attach its logo to another brands designs and call it good to go. One of the most hyped and talked about collaborations from the last 10 years is without a shadow of a doubt, Supreme x The North Face. The partnership has now grown into something so big its literally some of the biggest news of the year in the industry when its released. Resale values of Supreme x The North Face jackets can go for £1000 upwards with some of the now older releases the most sought after. Here is your complete guide to every collaboration since 2007.
- February 2007 – Supreme x The North Face Summit Series Jacket: This sparked the start of what was to become the most talked about streetwear collaboration on the entire planet. The first collaboration saw the two put their spin on the classic Summit Series Jacket, obviously extras were added like the leopard print inner.
- February 2008 – Supreme x The North Face Summit Series Jacket: New colourways of the Summit Series Jacket are introduced with an allover city scape print a year after the first partnership.
- December 2008 – Supreme x The North Face Supreme Denali Jacket: The 3rd instalment sees the North Face Denali Jacket kitted out in 300 series Polartec fleece in an assortment of tonal colourways.
- March 2010 – Supreme x The North Face Supreme Denali Jacket Expedition Pullover: Nearly a year and a half later the 4th instalment sees the Expedition Pullover getting a technical update with a waterproof 3L nylon and fully taped seams.
- November 2010 – Supreme x The North Face Supreme Mountain Jacket & Base Camp Duffle Bag in British Millerain: The winter version of 2010 sees the Mountain Jacket and Base Camp Duffle Bag kitted out in a water resistant British Millerain waxed cotton fabric.
- April 2011 – Supreme x The North Face Supreme Windbreaker Pullover, Dolomite Sleeping Bag & Horizon Hat: The collaboration really starts to get streetwear enthusiasts talking with the introduction of the Dolomite Sleeping Bag which features Heatshield Optimal Technology. Also included in the drop is the Windbreakers Pullover with a water resistant poly shell and the Horizon hat.
- November 2011 – Supreme x The North Face Supreme Nuptse Down Jacket and Rolling Thunder Suitcase: The first introduction of the Nuptse into the special collaboration sees a leopard print version with a water resistant nylon shell, mini ripstop weave and 700 Goose Down Fill.
- April 2012 – Supreme x The North Face Venture Jacket, Hotshot Backpack & Wayfinder Bag: The Venture Jacket features an allover map print and is made from a water resistant ripstop Hyvent Shell. The Hotshot Backpack & Wayfinder both feature a 600D poly and ballistics nylon shell.
- October 2012 – Supreme x The North Face Mountain Shell Jacket and Day Backpack: The Mountain Shell Jacket and Day Backpack come available in a water resistant corduroy cotton in 3 different colourways.
- April 2013 – Supreme x The North Face Reflective 3M Mountain Parka, Medium Day Pack & Roo II: The Mountain Parka is given a reflective 3M outershell with contrasting ripstop panelling. The Day Pack and Roo II are also given the reflective treatment.
- November 2013 – Supreme x The North Face Nuptse Jacket & Nuptse Vest Fur Print: The seconds introduction of the Nuptse in the partnership sees an all over fur print with a 700 goose down fill.
- April 2014 – Supreme x The North Face Expedition Coaches Jacket & Expedition Medium Day Backpack: The Expedition Coaches Jacket features a waterproof nylon shell available in the highly sought after allover atlas print.
- November 2014 – Supreme x The North Face Bandana Print Mountain Parka & Dolomite Sleeping Bag: The Mountain Parka gets treated to an all over bandana print and a fully sealed mini ripstop shell. The Dolomite sleeping bag also makes it return with Heatseeker Eco Insulatuion.
- April 2015 – Supreme x The North Face Denim Shot Jacket, Denali Pants, Base Camp Duffel, Day Pack, Horizon Breeze Hat and Water Resistant Coaches Jacket: The Dot Shot Jacket, Denali pants, Base Camp Duffel, Day Pack and Horizon Breeze hat are all kitted out with a GORE Windstopper 3L denim fabric. There is also the introduction of the water resistant Coaches Jacket with an all over star print.
- November 2015 – Supreme x The North Face Nuptse Jacket, Mountain Pullover, Base Camp Crimp Backpack and Basecamp Travel Canister: The Nuptse makes its 3rd appearance and features a water resistant shell and 700 fill down insulation. The Mountain Pullover features a fully sealed shell as well as the words ‘By Any Means Necessary’ in bold white letters.
- April 2016 – Supreme x The North Face Steep Tech Hooded Jacket, Sweatshirt, Sweatpants and Backpack: The two brands revive the Steep Tech story first introduced in 1991 with the waterproof and abrasion resistant Steep Tech Jacket.
- May 2016 – Supreme x The North Face Steep Tech Crewneck T-Shirt and 6-panel hat: The Steep Tech story continues a month after the first release with the release of a T-Shirt and a 6-panel hat.
- November 2016 – Supreme x The North Face Nuptse Jacket, Mountain Light Jacket, Nuptse Bootie, Pocono Backpack, Apex Duffle Bag and Roo II Lumbar pack: The Nuptse and Mountain Light Jacket both make a return in a bold orange and leaf camo print. The Nuptse Jacket features a 700-fill down insulation and the Nuptse Bootie comes with Primaloft Thermoball insulation.
- March 2017 – Supreme x The North Face Trans Antarctica Expedition Pullover, Pants, Fleece and Big Haul Backpack: The Trans Antarctica Pullover and Pants both feature a GORE-TEX nylon fabric and the Trans Antarctica Expedition Fleece features Polartec fleece and reflective detailing.
- October 2017 – Supreme x The North Face Leather Nupste Jacket, Leather Base Camp Duffel, Leather Day Pack, Leather Roo II Lumbar pack and Leather Gloves: To date the latest collaboration from the outdoors and New York street brand puts a leather spin on some North Face classic such as the Nuptse Jacket and Base Camp Duffel.