In this guide, the complete process of the Exodus Redux Kodi addon is explained. Exodus Redux addon can be installed on any version of Kodi and any device, including iOS, Android, Nvidia Shield, Macbooks, TV Boxes, Smart TV, Windows Systems, Fire TV, FireStick, Amazon Fire TV Cube, and other major platforms.
Here you must never confuse Kodi Exodus Redux and Exodus. These are two different addons with different contents and repos. This guide will help you with the Kodi Exodus Redux addon installation guide.
Exodus Redux is home to thousands of TV shows, Movies, Sports content, Programs, and other video content. It is a clone of the once popular Exodus addon.
How to Install Exodus Redux on Kodi 19 Matrix
Go through the step-by-step guide from this guide to install Exodus Redux for the ultimate experience of video browsing on Kodi.
- From Kodi Home Screen
- Go to Settings and then open System.
- Select Add-ons and then Click on “Unknown Sources.”
- Enable unknown sources and then click “Yes” on the popup
- Now go to Kodi Home and click on “Settings.”
- Select “File Manager” and then click on “Add Source.”
- Select “None” from the popup
- Enter https://i-a-c.github.io in the text field and click “OK” On the following text field, enter “Redux” and click “OK”
- Now again go to Kodi home page and click on “add-ons”
- Click on “Package Installer” next to the settings icon on top of the left menu
- Click on “Install from zip file” Select “Redux”
- Click on repository.exodusredux-0.0.6.zip
- Wait for some time, so the Exodus Redux Repo gets installed on your system.
- From the same window, click on “Install from Repository.”
- Select Exodus Redux Repo
- Now open Video add-ons. Click on Exodus Redux.
- Click on the Install button.
- All done; now you have successfully installed the Kodi Exodus Redux addon.