How to Install 1Channel PrimeWire Addon on Kodi? This guide contains everything related to the Primewire video addon for Kodi. Before beginning with the installation guide for Primebeginningts, talk about its features. Primewire is a free addon for Kodi, where users can access free video streams, including TV shows and movies.
It offers many free videos from different genres and movie categories. It is a well-maintained addon where fresh updates get installed after regular intervals. Below is the step-by-step guide that will help you install it on any device, including PC, Mac, Android, Smart TV, etc.
How to Download and Install 1Channel Primewire Kodi Addon
Before installing the addon, it is essential to note that Primewire is not the official Kodi addon; hence it can’t be found on the official Kodi addons library. Instead, you need a third-party repository to install it. To complete the process, follow the steps mentioned below.
- First, you need to enable unknown sources. To do so, open settings, go to the system
- Select Addons
- Turn on Unknown Sources and select “Yes.”
- Open the web browser and open this link to download the source file of the Bae repo of Kodi
- After opening the link, click on repository.kodibae-3.0.0.zip Click “Download”
- Now go to Kodi and click on “Addons”
- Now click on the Installer Icon from the top left side of the screen
- Select “Install from zip file” Go to the path where you find the downloaded zip file from the previous steps
- Wait for the notification to install the Kodi bae Repo Now click on “Install from repository”
- Select ‘Kodi Bae Repository”
- Select ‘Video addons”
- Click “PrimeWire” and then click on “Install”
- All done; now you can start using 1Channel PrimeWire on Kodi.
PrimeWire Addon Alternatives
If due for some reason, 1Channel PrimeWire is not accessible in your region, then you can give a try to Genesis Reborn Kodi addon. Currently, it is one of the best alternatives for the PrimeWire addon.